Building resilience and managing stress
20-21 November 2018
Course Tutors: Juliette Yardley
This training is designed to take you on a journey of understanding what stress is, how it effects people both physically and emotionally, how resilience building techniques are used as a proactive strategy to manage stress, prevent burnout and significantly lower anxiety and worries.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Identify areas in their lives that are stressful and how to identify when they are becoming stressed and others around them
- Understand what factors cause them to feel burnt out and how to employ coping mechanisms
- Be able to identify relaxation techniques and coping strategies to combat stress
- Understand how stress is shown both physically and emotionally
- Recognise and identify stress triggers
- Develop excellent verbal and non-verbal skills that will combat stress
- Understand the models in psychology (emotional intelligence) that will help developing strategies
- Develop a set of practical strategies to combat stress and begin to practice
- Understand how to make a new strategy part of everyday thinking
Please follow the link below to book training.