Gardening for Health
18-19 September 2018
Course Tutors: Richmond Dutton and Phil Lillywhite
It is well recognised that gardening can have very positive effects on physical, mental and psychological health and well-being. The course is best suited to groups that are developing ideas for a community gardening project or have recently started such a project.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Understand the whole range of health benefits that can arise when gardening
- Learn how to improve physical health and enhance self-esteem be meeting people through gardening
- Find out about garden projects that put principles of gardening therapy into practice
- Discover how to make gardening accessible for everyone
- Understand how gardening can be beneficial to particular age groups
Please follow the link below to book training.