Is a social enterprise for us?
9-10 October 2018
Course Tutors: David Graham and Daryl Moore
This interactive workshop will give you the tools to unpack what it’s all about, if it’s for you and your organisation, what’s in it for you, what you need to do to get the best out of it, and plan practically how it will work for you and your client group.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Understand the concept of a social enterprise
- Be aware and have some understanding of the different legal structures
- Create and develop a business case that meets the organisation and communities objectives
- Understand the use of project planning
- Develop an action plan including marketing and market research
- Risk assess each stage of development
Please follow the link below to book training.