Resident Involvement—How to engage your community
7-8 November 2018
Course Tutors: Sandra Ferguson- Fire Soul Consultancy
This course will identify what difference resident involvement can make to your organisation, explore the range of involvement activities offered by providers, consider the barriers to effective engagement of hard to reach communities (including younger and older people) and debate how Equality and Diversity can affect the outcome of engagement and involvement.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Understand what equality means and why it is different
- Appreciate diversity and celebrate difference
- Find and understand statistical information relating to the tenant in their community
- Apply different strategies to increase participation amongst hard to reach communities on panels
- How to be an involved tenant whilst working and bringing up a family
- How to involve young people
Please follow the link below to book training.