Working on a Committee
26-27 September 2018
Course Tutors: Eileen Adams and Tim Morton – Engage Associates
This course is for people who are part of a community group who want to run their meetings well and get the business done. It will give you the chance to reflect and develop your skills and help you to understand the roles and responsibilities so that your group can work more effectively together.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Be aware of what you’re already achieving as a committee and those areas where you need to improve your skills
- Consider the aims and objectives for your group
- Committee roles and responsibilities
- Communication between members
- Organise your group for effectiveness
- Action planning for your own group
Please follow the link below to book training.