Exploring Group Dynamics
13-14 March 2019
Course Tutors: Juliette Yardley
This course will explore the theories and applications of all the elements that constitute a group setting. We will look at the roles we play, how personalities and communication skills have the potential to forge positive relationships or equally to be negative and destructive.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Recognise people’s needs and how these influence group dynamics
- Audit the skills of group members
- Understand the types of behaviours that are particularly helpful in their tenant groups and committees
- Know how to plan and manage tasks and activities in groups
- Know how to use disagreement constructively and manage conflict
Please follow the link below to book training.