Mergers and Group Structures
6-7 February 2019
Course Tutors: Eileen Adams and Tim Morton – Engage Associates
Group structures and mergers can bring together providers with different, sometimes conflicting cultures and the course will provide tools for tenants facing challenges in developing empowerment where new structures bring this challenge.
This course will enable participants to:-
- Explore what drives the urge to merge
- Identify the benefits for merger
- Explain how group structures work
- Discuss the role of tenants in a merger
- Plan for future action
- How to encourage others to have a say
Please follow the link below to book training.