Understanding Performance Information
23-24 January 2019
Course Tutors: Eileen Adams and Tim Morton – Engage Associates
This course is now full - if you would like to register an interest in case places become available, please get in touch.
Tenants are often expected to look at performance information provided by their landlord but it is not always presented in a clear way. We will examine different types of performance information and how it is gathered and used
This course will enable participants to:-
- Look into how performance information is compared to everyday life
- Compare information produced by different landlords
- Evaluate examples of performance information and how it is gathered
- Understand the expectations of performance management
- Determine how performance information is used in service improvement, monitoring and scrutiny
- Interpret performance information and generate the right questions
- Use performance information effectively
- Return with learning points and knowledge to ask the right questions
Please follow the link below to book training.