This privacy statement sets out how we use the information you give to us. We take the protection of your privacy seriously and will not hand your data over to any third parties unless we have to for legal reasons or if there is a legitimate interest.
How and why do we use your data?
We collect personal information about you in line with data protection rules. This allows us to keep you informed about relevant events we are holding.
We hold your information for one or both of our organisations; Trafford Hall and the National Communities Resource Centre.
We retain your information to keep our records up to date; to make a note of how you like to be contacted, and what you like to be contacted about. We also keep you updated on our latest events and services and ask for your thoughts on specific areas of policy. We will also list your name, job title and organisation on participant lists for events you have booked to attend.
Our emails could include the following:
- Promoting events to interested stakeholders;
- Informing you about policy updates and reports;
- Requesting feedback and input for consultations and research projects;
- Updating you on our latest products and services.
Types of information we hold
- Name, job title, email address, geographical region, organisation address, telephone number;
- Emails; those you have sent to us and those we have sent to you;
- Brief details of telephone calls between ourselves and your organisation;
- Interactions you have had with us, such as attending an event;
- Using the information above, we keep a record of the types of future events we think you may be interested in;
- We periodically review the data we hold, and delete anything we do not need.
How we collect your data
We will collect your information if you have signed up to one of our events, if you have had contact with a staff member at Trafford Hall, or provided your details as part of an enquiry.
How we look after your data
- Our data controller is Sally Wyatt, Chief Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01244 300246;
- Any complaints or queries relating to the use of your data should be addressed to Sally Wyatt, Chief Executive: email@example.com, 01244 300246;
- You have the right to withdraw consent for marketing at any time. Please contact Sally Wyatt, Chief Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01244 300246.
How long will we keep your data for?
- We will retain your data until you inform us you are no longer interested in our services;
What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold for you. If you would like a copy of your personal information please email Sally Wyatt, email@example.com, or write to us at:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
At any point you may contact us should you wish your contact details to be removed from our records.
We will not share your details with any third party unless we are required to for legal reasons or there is a legitimate reason.
Our use of data for marketing
We would like to keep you up to date with our events and services and provide you with information that may be of interest to you, if you consent to us contacting you.
If you have consented to receive marketing you can opt out at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent for marketing at any time.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 01244 300246
Or write to us at: